Friday, January 28, 2011

Blybe and Lomo!

It was an exciting and non-boring day for me today! Filled with lots of interesting things....
First of all, I was stepping out the front door to take some photo restorations I'd done, over to a neighbours house, and found a package addressed to me on the door step that looked suspiciously like the shape of a Blybe doll. So I took the photos over and when I came back I opened the package and there she was!


She's in a tatty old white dress at the moment so will find some new clothes and possibly new hair soon!

After that Lisa rang up about bridesmaid dresses and then Denise and I went up to the Library. After the Library it was just on 12 midday which was the time my Lomographs were ready to be picked up. Well the negatives anyway as I was going to scan them onto the computer. So that took up the rest of the afternoon.
Here are a few photos from my first roll of film taken with my Holga.






No comments:

Post a Comment