Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011

Well its 2011! What will come in this year ahead?

Maybe I will find a job, or maybe (from July) I'll do a web development course.
Steve has a few months more to go of Uni, and when he finishes he will find work until I finish my course (if I do that) and then he hopes to find a job within Geology, probably in Australia.

In March it will be our 7th year Anniversary (of being together)and in April Lisa is getting married! I'm going to be her bridesmaid. So at the moment were trying to sort out our dresses. Mines going to probably be a dark (midnight) blue.

I've finally discovered a cheap (replica) Blythe doll on trade me so I may be buying that in the next day or so! I was going to custom make one from parts off ebay but it may be cheaper to get this one (which is also custom made). There are lots of amazing clothes to buy for them on ebay, as well as custom made wigs and eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment