Saturday, February 5, 2011

Buy Buy Buy!

Well lately I've been having fun spending up on Trademe and ebay....now I just have to wait for all my goods to arrive!
Some of the sellers (in Asia) are on holiday for a bit because it's Chinese New Year (year of the rabbit) and therefore posting the items will be a bit delayed. Theres a Lantern festival in Albert Park coming up that is there every year and which is supposed to be quite good. I might go along to it for a look.

This weeks spend ups include: Clothes for Blybe (tights, dress, top, hat), a Blybe sized camera, a mini sewing machine (I cant wait to start sewing again, I haven't done it for years!) and a Lonely Planet book on all the best places/experiences in the world. It's a really good book, I got it out from the library once and decided I really had to own a copy.

Blybie still doesn't have a name....I just cant think of one that suits her. I decided that I definitely have to get some more Blybes/Blythes...a red head one called Natia because I love that name since Natia was my cute little red head dwarf girl on Dragon Age. The other one would be called Lilly and I would buy it this wig I found on ebay which is blondey-brown. It reminds me of Natalie, my niece. Natalie loves a book called 'Lilly and the vacuum cleaner' and always wanders around saying Lilly!

Yet to be named Blybe had a bit of a makeover the other day. I found some fake human eyelashes at the $2 shop and add those onto her for longer lashes. I added black eyeshadow around her eyes and got rid of the lipstick and blusher the previous owner had put on her. The new lipstick is dark pink and is nail polish! I may redo it though, as its a bit lumpy. I'm not sure yet if she's going to have blusher.

I discovered a really good online craft shop with all sorts of neat things for sale made by different people. There are a lot of home made Blythe clothes there which are quite unique, as well as lots of other cool things.
www.etsy.com
I think i'll be spending up large there....

No comments:

Post a Comment