Monday, January 24, 2011

Yay!

Today I bought my Blythe...well actually Blythe clone 'Blybe' (which is a cheaper version). So hopefully it should be arriving in a couple of days.
Most owners have names for them and like dressing them up and taking photos. Also creating their own clothes etc. Mine doesn't have a name yet, I don't think Blybes come pre-named either.
I've already found some cool clothes and wigs on ebay for it. There are also some cheap Blybes on there so I might be tempted to get another one...have one retro and one goth. But no...maybe I'll just wait until I have enough money to get a real Blythe. Although not one thats more than $200 (as they can get to $1000's, especially for the older ones).

Anyway, here is one cute cardigan I've found on ebay which I might get....it has a little pod hat!!



I also like this hat found on ebay....



Along with heaps of cool goth boots. And various retro clothes....I'm not sure what clothes it will be coming with so I'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment