Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sewing!

I bought a mini sewing machine off Trademe a couple of weeks ago! I've been busy making some clothes for my Blybe doll who is still without a name. I've already got names ready for the next two Blybes I get...Lily is coming in the post as we speak and Natia will be bought later on when I find the wig I want for her. Lily originally has pink hair, but she's getting a really cute blondey browny wig from Ebay. Originally my first Blybe was going to have a wig and probably get called Natia or Lily but then I really liked her with black hair so i'm keeping her like that.
Lily is named after Lily from "Lily and the vacuum cleaner" which is a book Natalie loves. She's so cute when she try to get her tounge around the word Lily! Anyway, when I saw that wig I thought it was so cute on its model Blythe and looked like Natalie.
Natia's wig is proving harder to find. There are not a lot of redhead wigs, and none in the right style. Natia is a character I had on Dragon Age, she was so cool and I love her name. It's Polish for Hope. Here she is:



So I need a short red haired wig with a side part. I might have to end up making my own one. Or getting another cute redhead wig.

While we are on the subject of Dragon Age (which is a really good game and pretty much almost as good as Oblivion maybe better...)I made a Morrigan outfit for the yet to be named Blybe. Here she is modelling it...




The Real Morrigan.


Clothes bought off Ebay


My first attempt at sewing a Blythe Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment