Sunday, January 10, 2010

The first blog of the decade (by me anyway)

Well, I remember from blogging theory class at Natcoll that blogs have to be interesting, well written, contain relevant facts, pictures and links to back up your statements and not overly opinionated. But meh. What will be will be. Its not as if I'm going to be writing a blog on design history or theory this time. In fact I have no idea what I'm going to write. Maybe I can just have interesting tid bits and what I've been up to etc etc.
At the moment I'm starting a blog because I have nothing better to do. I think were going rock climbing after lunch and then I have physio/acupuncture later on so that's what I'll be up to. I haven't had any physio for a few weeks so I cant wait because my neck pain and headaches have been bad lately. But whats new.
I've ordered a Magne-sleep too so I'm looking forward to trying that. I was going to try keeping off the computer for a few days but I cant help myself. I had to check my emails and facebook.

Well, who knows when my next blog will be, so watch out...

No comments:

Post a Comment